Hi

From: "Harshad Pethe" <hpethe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi
Date: 2008-08-15 10:00:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

First of all a big thank you for all the guys at Postgres . I
love you all for the whole system you have to put up !
I just have one problem that I can't get to set my general
mailing list to weekly or monthly. I want to have it as a digest ; any
digest upwards of weekly will be fine with me ! I sent requests to majordomo
but both times it returned the requests as stalled and when I checked at the
link they sent , it was reported that the

"weekly"
"monthly"
"week"

all are not valid digest types...........
Please can you guide me as to how to go about this procedures.........
Another thing :- It would be very helpful if we were to have a webpage for
these settings where we could actually change them and save rather than
mailing it.......

Thank You ,

Sincerely
Harshad Pethe .