Viewing TEXT objects

From: mad rug <mad(dot)rug(dot)f(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Viewing TEXT objects
Date: 2009-09-30 19:40:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

This is a very simple question, but I couldn't google an answer.
I have some tables with TEXT data type columns and my application can use
them with no problem; just when I query these columns using pgAdmin, they
show up as some int id. How can I view the actual column content?
I'm using pgAdmin III 1.8.4 and PostgreSQL server 8.3.

Thanks