DB structure of PostGRE

From: "venu Vempati" <venu(dot)vempati(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DB structure of PostGRE
Date: 2006-05-17 16:19:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
my confession first..I have introduced myself this PostGRE db and I have a
basic doubt?

Where can I find a document about the structure of database/schema/users
etc..
and how is the data actually stored, like the datafiles, tablespaces.
by now you must have guessed I have some knowledge of Oracle..(oops can I
use thisname here??!!)
Thanks for your feedback.Just a link to a document should be OK to start
with, if someone is taking pain to explain, most welcome :))
Regards..
--Venu