SET STATISTICS value recorded where?

From: Jeff Boes <jboes(at)nexcerpt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SET STATISTICS value recorded where?
Date: 2003-05-08 19:17:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

When you do this to a table:

ALTER TABLE foobar ALTER COLUMN blah SET STATISTICS 10000;

Where would you find the resulting value in a pg_* table? I'm sure it
gets recorded somewhere.

In other words, how can I pull out the SET STATISTICS settings from an
existing schema?

--
Jeff Boes vox 269.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer fax 269.349.9076