Postgres Expert Needed (London, UK)

From: "Matt Bailey" <matt(dot)bailey(at)jgp(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Expert Needed (London, UK)
Date: 2006-02-14 15:12:59
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are currently looking for a Postgres Database Expert, with extensive
knowledge of performance tuning, scaling and memory management for a
short term contract in London UK.

You should have proven experience in the field, and be available for
work (at our offices in London) within the next four weeks.

For more information, please e-mail me, or call on +44 (0) 2079235610

Salary negotiable.

Matt Bailey.