Pull the Trigger and Where's the SQL?

From: "Ched Cheatham" <ched(dot)cheatham(at)mindrally(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pull the Trigger and Where's the SQL?
Date: 2012-02-24 22:05:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a trigger on a table which fires ON update...the solution I am
working requires that I get the actual SQL statement (the text) that has
been executed by postgreSQL that caused the trigger to fire. Currently the
trigger solution is pljava because I am eventually planning on throwing the
SQL statement on a JMS queue. Anyway, at this point I have not been able
to get access to the SQL statement text from the PLJava class so, I am
hoping somebody will have an idea of how I may be able to get to the
executed SQL string from PLSQL within my trigger...or any other way.

Kind Regards,

Ched Cheatham