Re: Sometimes the output to the stdout in Windows disappears

From: Victor Spirin <v(dot)spirin(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sometimes the output to the stdout in Windows disappears
Date: 2020-08-31 19:38:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I only found that calling WSACleanup instead of PQfinish has the same
effect.

I don't see any big performance issues due to the extra fflush call in
this place. I will be glad to find a more elegant solution.

Victor Spirin
Postgres Professional:http://www.postgrespro.com
The Russian Postgres Company