general storage question

From: Toy <toyboy(at)toy(dot)extros(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: general storage question
Date: 2001-04-23 15:09:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I'm a newbie with SQL in general. I am building a site with PHP
and postrgreSQL that will have articles. In the postgreSQL db, should
I store the actual article inside it, or just the pat hof the article
on my machine? How about with images? What are the benefits and or
bad points of storing in the database or just the path? Thank you.
Jason