Re: Wiki editor request

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: kskim(at)bitnine(dot)net, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki editor request
Date: 2017-04-05 18:51:53
Lists: pgsql-www

On 04/05/2017 08:41 AM, KiSung Kim wrote:
> Hi,
> I just made my account and request editor privilege for it.
> My name is Kisung Kim and I'm a speaker of Pgconf.us.
> So I want to update this
> page https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2017
> to upload my presentation materials.
>
> My account name is kisung80.

It is a three step process. First, we have to expedite the normal 7 day
cooling-off period after creating the account -- that I have done.
Second, you need to log into the wiki once and report back when you have
done that. Third step, we can grant editor privs.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com