Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress
Date: 2020-04-01 14:09:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 3/17/20 8:10 AM, David Steele wrote:
> On 3/1/20 4:10 PM, David Steele wrote:
>> The last Commitfest for v13 is now in progress!
>>
>> Current stats for the Commitfest are:
>>
>> Needs review: 192
>> Waiting on Author: 19
>> Ready for Committer: 4
>> Total: 215
>
> Halfway through, here's where we stand.  Note that a CF entry was added
> after the stats above were recorded so the total has increased.
>
> Needs review: 151 (-41)
> Waiting on Author: 20 (+1)
> Ready for Committer: 9 (+5)
> Committed: 25
> Moved to next CF: 1
> Withdrawn: 4
> Returned with Feedback: 6
> Total: 216

After regulation time here's where we stand:

Needs review: 111 (-40)
Waiting on Author: 26 (+6)
Ready for Committer: 11 (+2)
Committed: 51 (+11)
Moved to next CF: 2 (+1)
Returned with Feedback: 10 (+4)
Rejected: 1
Withdrawn: 5 (+1)
Total: 217

We have one more patch so it appears that one in a completed state
(committed, etc.) at the beginning of the CF has been moved to an
uncompleted state. Or perhaps my math is just bad.

The RMT has determined that the CF will be extended for one week so I'll
hold off on moving and marking patches until April 8.

Regards,
--
-David
david(at)pgmasters(dot)net