Re: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: schema variables

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Artur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>, Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>, Gilles Darold <gilles(dot)darold(at)dalibo(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: schema variables
Date: 2019-03-07 06:52:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 3/3/19 10:27 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> rebase and fix compilation due changes related pg_dump

This patch hasn't receive any review in a while and I'm not sure if
that's because nobody is interested or the reviewers think it does not
need any more review.

It seems to me that this patch as implemented does not quite satisfy any
one.

I think we need to hear something from the reviewers soon or I'll push
this patch to PG13 as Andres recommends [1].

--
-David
david(at)pgmasters(dot)net

[1]