pgadmin display question

From: wes <pdxpug(at)the-wes(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin display question
Date: 2008-12-24 18:20:59
Lists: pdxpug

I realize this is not the Portland pgAdmin User Group mailing list, but I
thought someone here might know this one off the top of their head.

I would like to have the output of a query formatted so that the columns are
as wide as the data in the rows. Does anyone know how I can do that?

There are a lot of options in pgAdmin's query window, but they seem to
relate to the query itself, rather than the results display.

thanks for any insight.

-wes