Re: dbt2 source?

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: M(dot) Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb(at)cesmail(dot)net>
Cc: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dbt2 source?
Date: 2008-12-21 03:04:41
Lists: pdxpug

On Dec 20, 2008, at 5:59 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Is there a more recent source repository / tarball than the one I
> found
> on Sourceforge (dbt2-0.40.tar.gz)? I am experimenting with it on my
> workstation. So far, the only thing I have found that's wrong is that
> there are missing files in the "doc" directory, so the documentation
> won't build. I commented out the offending lines in the ".tex" files
> get the builds to run, but there aren't any diagrams in the resulting
> PDF files.

There is not a more recent release but there is a more recent
repository on git.postgresql.org. I suggest signing up on the osdldbt-
general mailing list on sourceforge if you want to keep up with the
database tests. That is a more appropriate place to ask rather than
the pdxpug mailing list.

Regards,
Mark