Members-choice award at LinuxQuestions.org

From: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Members-choice award at LinuxQuestions.org
Date: 2008-01-10 20:40:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

Hi Guys,

Over at http://www.linuxquestions.org a members-choice award for
2007 is currently going on. Every year I see a great influx of people
signing up solely for the purpose of voting for firebird ... to counter-
balance that I thought we could maybe get some people to vote for
the best OpenSource RDBMS instead? :} Not that firebird wins (most
of the time MySQL does :/), but I'd sure like to see more votes for
Postgres in that poll.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2007-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-awards-79/database-of-the-year-610185/

Cheers,
Andrej