Re: postgres and webmin

From: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Danyelle Gragsone" <ladynikon(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PG-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres and webmin
Date: 2007-06-27 21:41:05
Lists: pgsql-general

On 6/28/07, Danyelle Gragsone <ladynikon(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Here is the entire file.

> Could someone please take a look at this and tell me what I am doing
> wrong. Apparently I have something commented that I shouldn't but I
> don't know what that is. Sorry if I sound like a complete moron.. but
> I am trying to learn.
The line you're missing isn't commented out, it's not there at
all. Just add it to the file and restart postgres.

local all postgres ident sameuser

Those lines that have a "local" in them in your file are using
IP rather than the unix socket.

> Thanks,
> Danyelle
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :} Make your quotes concise.