TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508
Date: 2022-04-16 07:37:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I get this crash running the attached test program. On my slow-disked
and old desktop it occurs once in 20 or so runs (it is yet another
installment of an old test that runs pgbench with logical replication).

15devel compiled from d3609dd25.

(The bash deletes stuff, and without my environment it will need some
tweaking)

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Attachment Content-Type Size
statbug.sh application/x-shellscript 7.6 KB