Re: Fwd: Participation in GITEX (Middle East)

From: "Rajesh Sharma" <luckysharma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Participation in GITEX (Middle East)
Date: 2006-03-16 07:48:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Thanks guys for the interest in having a booth at Gitex.
Robert I'll definately approach the organizers as per your thought and
moreover there are no geopolitics issues involved in Dubai :), its the main
Business Capital/Hub for the entire Middle East.

Josh I didn't understand the word "Station".
All Sun, Fujitsu etc. are having their Middle East & Northen Africa HQ in
Dubai.

I'll keep you guys posted about my movements.

Rajesh.

Rajesh,