Re: foxpro, odbc, data types and unnecessary convertions

From: Fernando Moreno <azazel(dot)7(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL pg-general List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: foxpro, odbc, data types and unnecessary convertions
Date: 2009-02-27 17:19:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you very much for your advice, I guess I'm wasting my time in
this 'problem'. I'm going to check that class, it seems pretty useful.
And by the way...yes, this is a born-dead app (at least on the client
side) and it's likely to be ported to .NET in the future, but like I
said before, it's not my call.

Cheers.