Synch to Database with same schema.

From: roody senecal <roodysenecal(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Synch to Database with same schema.
Date: 2009-10-12 05:52:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello
We have a custom app running at two locations, where DB is at Location A and
location B connects to it via a VPN. Our internet went down (long story) at
location A. As a temporary solution I install the DB at Location B, so now
location A and B are on different DB. After about four weeks internet is
back online. How can I synch and compare the two databases and make them the
same, so I can go back to the original setup. (I need a tool that can
compare the two db and add all the entries that are in B, but not in A to A)

Rudy