Most efficient way to achieve this ts_query

From: "Jamie Tufnell" <diesql(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Most efficient way to achieve this ts_query
Date: 2008-10-16 01:00:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi

If someone uses a search query on my site like this:

"abc def"

I would like to return all results for 'abc & def' first, followed by
all results for tsquery 'abc | def' is there some way to express this
in one tsquery? What's the most efficient way to go about this? The
search is on one column.

Thanks
Jamie