Re: Followup Question about Vacuum from newsgroup

From: "HT" <htlevine(at)ebates(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Followup Question about Vacuum from newsgroup
Date: 2002-12-16 03:46:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Now here's a little more information. I did this VACUUM on a table which
was NOT truncated. It has many additions and updates, but very few if any
deletions. In this case, did I have anything to gain with VACUUM? Does the
thing about the toast files still hold? same instructions below? Thanks
so much!