Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux
Date: 2014-02-28 23:21:26
Lists: pgsql-general

I just downloaded two scientific data files from a federal agency's Web
site. Both are in M$ JetDB format. I run only linux and keep all my
scientific dat in postgres.

My Web search did not turn up anything useful; the closest was a thread
from this mail list in 2000 on how to send a postgres query through odbc to
an Access database.

Is there a filter I can use to get the data from these files?

TIA,

Rich