Re: Converting .mdb Files

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Converting .mdb Files
Date: 2009-11-11 21:08:20
Lists: pdxpug

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

> http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/mdbtools/mdbtools-0.5-1.rf.src.rpm

Rod,

That's the same version/file size of mdbtools-0.5 as I have. The above
includes a patch for gcc-3.4 and I am running gcc-4.2.4 so the patch won't
do any good. It's interesting that it works for you but not for me. Strange.

I'll apply the patch file I found to the 0.6pre1 code and see if I can get
it to compile then.

If that doesn't work, I'll run mdbtools-* within strace and see if someone
can interpret the output to identify the reason for the segfaults.

Thanks,

Rich