Re: wiki page for PG Con 2009?

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: Alan McKay <alan(dot)mckay(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wiki page for PG Con 2009?
Date: 2009-05-26 19:25:59
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Alan McKay wrote:

>> FYI, I also added a page to the presentations section, to list the
>> slides etc (please add more folks). I imagine your page will
>> eventually contain much more detail than my simple index though.
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGCon%2C_Ottawa_2009
>
> Dave, I think we are working cross-purposes here.
> i.e. I think both of these pages serve the same purpose.

Right. What I just did is merge the content you put into
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2009 and then redirected that page.
The one Dave created wins here because there are a couple of conferences
around the world that might be called "PGCon" in 2009, for example in 2008
there was a PGCon in Ottawa and in Brazil (note that those two are not
from the same organizer). This is why Dave's version is named "PGCon,
Ottawa 2009", to avoid any ambiguity here.