Re: Adding a note to protocol.sgml regarding CopyData

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Adding a note to protocol.sgml regarding CopyData
Date: 2018-07-31 13:41:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Tatsuo-san,

>> Minor suggestions, although I'm not a native English speaker.

> Well, I did not intend to enhance libpq.sgml but maybe your points is
> valid (I cannot judge because I am not an native English speaker).

Argh, sorry, I did not read the right part:-(

The note looks good to me. Doc build is ok.

> So I am include your point to the patch and wait for feed back from
> (possibly) native English speakers.

Indeed. As Tom said in another thread, a good part of the documentation
has been written by non native English speaker, and it shows.

> I also added to September commit fest, including you as a reviewer.

Hmmm... Already having a committer may deter other people to review it,
while it is exactly what is desired.

--
Fabien.