Re: [pgsql-www] Small issue in online devel documentation build

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Small issue in online devel documentation build
Date: 2017-03-24 06:01:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Hello Peter,

> I think the fix belongs into the web site CSS, so there is nothing to
> commit into PostgreSQL here.

Indeed, the changes were only for the "remove nesting" solution.

> I will close the commit fest entry, but I have added a section to the
> open items list so we keep track of it.
> (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_10_Open_Items#Documentation_tool_chain)

I put forward that the quick workaround a colleague of mine suggested (aka
something like code code { font-size: 100%; important! }) could also be
applied to the web site CSS while waiting for a more definite answer which
might take some pretty unknown time close to never?

--
Fabien.