Re: incorrect docs for pgbench / skipped transactions

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: incorrect docs for pgbench / skipped transactions
Date: 2016-03-19 19:11:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>> I've created an entry in the next commit fest so that it is not lost, but I
>> hope it will be committed before then.
>
> If this problem was introduced by commits in 9.6, this issue should be
> listed in the open items page,
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Open_Items

Thanks for the pointer. However, I do not have "editor priviledge" on this
wiki, maybe Tomas has?

Now, the documentation issue Tomas reported is in 9.5 already and should
be backported.

Another minor part of the patch is entirely 9.6 specific (script & -b
reference).

Not sure how to proceed...

--
Fabien.