Re: Hstore PGObject class

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)pjmodos(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hstore PGObject class
Date: 2009-12-14 08:57:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009, Petr Jelinek wrote:

> I recently implemented hstore class for project I work on and I decided
> to share it with list.

I did the same thing myself pretty recently, but haven't finished cleaning
it up. A quick look at the differences between our versions are that
your getValue call doesn't handle nulls or strings with backslashes or
quotes correctly. The parsing is a little to tricky to read through
quickly, but I based mine on a pretty literal conversion of the backend C
code.

Also at the moment the driver is still retaining JDK1.4 compatibility so
generics can't be used.

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
PGHStore.java text/plain 10.6 KB