Activitymail on pgfoundry

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Activitymail on pgfoundry
Date: 2009-05-31 14:41:10
Lists: pgsql-www

I've lost the original thread and pgsql-www isn't available on the news
server, so a quick recap...

The recent upgrade of the pgfoundry server upgraded activitymail which is
now sending out broken links to cvsweb in the commit emails. It is
escaping the entire URL rather than just some individual parts of it.
Here's the activitymail bug report that describes it:

So right now we have 1.24, this bug was fixed in 1.25, and 1.26 is
available, so I'd suggest an upgrade to 1.26.

Kris Jurka