Re: Time to remove betas and RCs from FTP archive?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Time to remove betas and RCs from FTP archive?
Date: 2010-09-23 19:09:41
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> How have we dealt with this in the past?
>
> I think after 8.4 we took down the betas almost immediately. But I
> could be misremembering.

its never been a fast / automatic process ... but, I could move those
files over to ftp-archives.postgresql.org temporarily so that we have
copies *just in case* someone needs, and remove it in a month or two ...

Thoughts?

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org