Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es
Date: 2010-09-17 01:23:49
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, Josh Berkus wrote:

> On 9/16/10 1:55 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I need to add a few press email addresses for Cape Verde, the Czech
>> Republic and Spain.
>>
>> But I can't.
>>
>> See the awesome error message I get at the following URL:
>> http://skitch.com/selena/danmy/google-chrome
>
> Note that this is new. Marc, you changed something in Cyrus.

Actually, it used to be that it was limited to somethng stupid like 6
characters ... I reduced it to 3 a couple of months ago ... itsn ot a
cyrus limit, its just one for that mailadmin interface, so I'm able to get
around it by jsut using command line tools ...

> > --
> -- Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://www.pgexperts.com

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org