Re: Linked spam

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Linked spam
Date: 2010-08-12 04:53:22
Lists: pgsql-www

What would you like me to filter it based on? Subject contains the word
LinkedIn?

The problem is the From/To lines don't reference it, since they (at the
least the ones I'd been looking at) come from the user inviting, not from
linked in :(

Suggest a filter, I'll implement it ...

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I thought we had a filter to block linkedin spam. Marc?

> ----- Forwarded message from Lucian Capdefier -----
>
> LinkedIn
> ------------

> - Lucian Capdefier
>
> Lucian Capdefier
> Business Analytics and Optimization Service Line Leader at IBM Global Business Services
> Romania
>
> Confirm that you know Lucian Capdefier
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/-fsh06j-gcql2w64-19/isd/1554309907/uWsHY63D/
>

> ------
> (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation----- End of forwarded message from Lucian Capdefier -----
>
> --
> Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> http://momjian.us
> EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com
>
> + It's impossible for everything to be true. +

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org