Cacti + PostgreSQL Graphing

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cacti + PostgreSQL Graphing
Date: 2010-02-26 21:52:00
Lists: pgsql-general

In one of my new roles, one of my projects has been to setup a proof of
concept solution using PostgreSQL, which one emphasis being on performance
monitoring during testing / dev ...

We are mainly a nagios / cacti environment, and I came across:

http://forums.cacti.net/about23300.html&highlight=postgres

Which works well, but only includes 4 graphs, and is database specific,
without (it seems) a 'server wide' functionality ...

Has anyone done any work on this / added features ... ?

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org