Re: Mailing list request out of pgcon09j: pgsql-cluster-hackers

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2009-11-19 14:34:29
Lists: pgsql-www

Please note that as I don't deal with WWW related issues, I am not on
-www, so this is the first I see of this thread ... I am on sysadmins, but
not -www ...

Regardless, the group is now created ... Josh is owner ...

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On tor, 2009-11-19 at 17:08 +0900, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> Could this mailing list please be created?
>>
>> Owner can be Josh Berkus. Can I also be an admin on the list, please?
>>
>> If we could have this created as soon as possible, it would be very
>> helpful so that we can continue conversations started at the
>> Clustering summit we're having this weekend.
>
> Are there any more details available on this? A PostgreSQL top-level
> list, especially with such a notable name, should probably not be
> created on a whim based purely on the intention that you plan to discuss
> something next weekend.
>
> Maybe you can hijack replica-hooks-discuss. ;-)

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org