Re: Going, going, GUCs!

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Going, going, GUCs!
Date: 2009-10-20 22:05:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Why? Are they causing problems leaving them there? What sorts of
problems will arise by *removing* them? I know with OACS,
add_missing_from is required right now, but that code *should* be fixable,
and there is an overwhelming reason from an advancement perspective to
having it removed (ie. new code that Tom is developing), but what about
the rest ... ?