Function using more than one database

From: "Christian Lbeck" <c(dot)luebeck(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Function using more than one database
Date: 2002-07-24 17:24:52
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi group,

i am currently learning PGSQL and having a question:

In DB1 i have got a table tbl1. In this table there are added, let's say 300
rows a day. Every time, rows are added, I want to Server to move these rows
to other DBs (DB2,DB3,DB4).
This seems not to work with Pl/Pgsql (or maybe I don't know the right
syntax).
Is there any other way, any other language to do so?

Thanks,
Christian Lbeck