Postgresql install on windows

From: "Peter B(dot)" <peter_blaak(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql install on windows
Date: 2002-06-28 09:30:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

I want to install Postgresql on a Windows laptop. I've already installed
Apache en PHP, but I have problems with Postgresql (I don't like CygWin).

But for MySQL there are packages like PHPDev en PHPTriad, an easy package to
install. Do you know a package like that, but for Postgresql? I hope you can
help me!

Thanx.