Facebook Application Developers (PHP/PostgreSQL)

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)myyearbook(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Facebook Application Developers (PHP/PostgreSQL)
Date: 2007-08-17 20:46:53
Lists: pgsql-jobs

*Facebook Application Developers*

Coolapps.com is seeking experienced Facebook Developers to join our already
established application development team. We are looking for driven
full-time and part-time developers to help build popular Facebook apps. This
position reports directly to the CTO. The pay is lucrative and based on the
results of your apps.

We have a large number of part-time and full-time positions available, both
in-house and telecommuting.

*Responsibilities*

- Ability to quickly develop an application with a strong emphasis on
ease of use and a clean user interface is a necessity.
- Educate other team members on best practices for Facebook
application development.
- Develop a strong understanding of viral marketing methods on
Facebook Developer Platform.

*Requirements*

- PHP development experience with PostgreSQL.
- Strong background in SQL, JavaScript, XML & XSL.
- Strong knowledge of the PHP5 Object model.
- Working knowledge of XHTML & CSS.
- Facebook API REST-based interface experience.
- Facebook Query Language (FQL) experience.
- Facebook Markup Language (FBML) experience.
- Effective communications skills to interface with non-technical
staff to gather requirements.
- Excellent debugging and optimization experience.

*Preference given to*

- Successful Facebook application developers with 50k+ users.

*Other details*

- Our office is located in New Hope, PA; 45 minutes north of
Philadelphia, PA.
- Salary and relocation packages commensurate with experience.
- Telecommuting is available for the right candidates.
- *Please send a sample of your work and resume to
meustice(at)coolapps(dot)com*