apply pragma system_header to python headers

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: apply pragma system_header to python headers
Date: 2023-11-06 12:02:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Analogous to 388e80132c (which was for Perl) but for Python, I propose
adding #pragma GCC system_header to plpython.h. Without it, you get
tons of warnings about -Wdeclaration-after-statement, starting with
Python 3.12. (In the past, I have regularly sent feedback to Python to
fix their header files, but this is getting old, and we have an easier
solution now.)

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-python-Hide-warnings-inside-Python-headers-when-usin.patch text/plain 1.1 KB