Re: Two small patches for the News section of the website

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Two small patches for the News section of the website
Date: 2021-01-03 14:56:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi ads,

On 12/30/20 3:59 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> On 28/12/2020 17:31, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

>> objectlist.patch:
>>
>> This updates https://www.postgresql.org/account/edit/news/ , fixes a
>> missing </p>, and separates the "Submit for moderation" link from the
>> item link to make it clear that these are two different things.
>> It also updates the description above the items, and adds a note that
>> items must be submitted, if there are items.

Thanks for making these patches.

I did go ahead and tested objectlist. I had to both modify some of the
HTML as the <p> block was not correct, and went ahead and wordsmithed it
a bit. Please see the attached.

I will go ahead and push this up shortly.

Thanks for the contribution,

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
objectlist-v2.patch text/plain 917 bytes