Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.

From: "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Kostas Maistrelis" <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Greece: 3rd Open Source Software Conference.
Date: 2008-05-06 11:25:56
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Kostas,

we do have lots of flyers that ITPUG printed for FOSDEM (you can see the
flyer here: http://www.itpug.org/pdf/flyer-2008.en.pdf ). We can ship them
to you, I am sure we have the money (as PostgreSQL Europe) to send some
flyers to you. Andreas has all the flyers left from FOSDEM, and I think that
at least a hundred can be sent with no problem at all.

Thanks,
Gabriele