Re: GSoC: GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats Extension in pgAdmin 4

From: Ilaria Battiston <ilaria(dot)battiston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kunal Garg <gargkunal02(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSoC: GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system_stats Extension in pgAdmin 4
Date: 2022-04-15 20:35:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-hackers

Hello Kunal,

Thank you so much for your proposal! I reviewed it and it looks good.
One minor thing to mention is that it seems to me like you are
distributing the majority of the workload at the beginning, perhaps you
are going to need more than a couple weeks to go through the first
deliverables. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am not too much of an
expert here :)

Wishing you a nice weekend!
Ilaria