Fwd: Having tough time getting php working for postgresql..

From: Patrick White <ptothew(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Having tough time getting php working for postgresql..
Date: 2006-01-11 18:08:27
Lists: pgsql-php

Thank you for the quick reply. I was actually able to get it up and
running. It is always as soon as you hit the send button when the
light bulb goes off. The issue I was having was that I didn't realise
the order of which the server will look for the php.ini file (I
thought it was simply looking in the PATH directories), such as the
list I will provide for future reference:

1.PHPIniDir directive (Apache 2 module only)
2.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\IniFilePath
3. The PHPRC environment variable
4. Directory of PHP (for CLI), or the web server's directory (for
SAPI modules)
5. Windows directory (C:\windows or C:\winnt)

My problem was that Apache was set to look in a directory that
contained a completly default php.ini file.

Thanks again, and I apologize for the premature post.

Patrick