Please help! - Constraints Exception

From: Ivan Bojer <ibojer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please help! - Constraints Exception
Date: 2009-06-17 19:57:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello all,

I am new to pgsql-JDBC and I apologize if this is a trivial question
but I can not hack it!

I have a table with UNIQUE constraint on the column. Inserting 2 of
same values on it fails (as it should)
and I can see DBLog Error message. Alas, there is no exception thrown
from JDBC so that I can properly
handle it.

Any hints are appreciated!

Config
--------
postgresql 8.3
JDBC3 (8.3-604)
database is accessed through the network