Re: Vacuuming technique doubt

From: S Arvind <arvindwill(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Vacuuming technique doubt
Date: 2009-06-01 18:01:37
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi Smith,
The reason why we need it manually is , we don't need any performance drop
in our production hours. So we figured out the most less usage working time,
most freq used tables and want to perform that on daily . so in weekends we
can vaccum and reindex entire db.. Is the model is not more efficient Smith?

-Arvind S

*
"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison
*