Postgresql Relations disappear

From: sergio dominguez <dgsergio84(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql Relations disappear
Date: 2010-02-16 17:32:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello, good morning!

I started to work with postgresql but i find that all the relations I create
disappear when I quit (\q) from the interactive terminal or after load a sql
file. I tried to find something about this bug but I haven't found anything
about that, I would really appreciate if you could tell me why this is
happening. I'm triying to load my database scheme from a sql file (psql -f
myscheme.sql mydb or, from interactive terminal: \i my_scheme.sql) but the
only thing I get is "No relations found.". I also tried installing several
versions of postgresql 8.1, 8.2, etc under Snow Leopard, ubuntu and debian
and every time I get the same answer: "No relations found".

--
Sergio Jhovanne Domínguez González
Mat. a0213100H