Re: need some advanced books on Postgres

From: Thomas <freebsdjlu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: need some advanced books on Postgres
Date: 2010-03-05 10:01:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Good advice ,tks both of you .
For database books ,I found so many good books on Oracle,some on
mysql,but db2 and postgres, so few.
I have to read some books on Oracle for some advanced topics,although
oracle and postgres are different ,I also get some useful info from
it .
I hope postgres will be as popular as linux one day , :)