Statistics on indexes and primary keys

From: Cheetah <fastcat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Statistics on indexes and primary keys
Date: 2004-09-14 00:53:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

[ I've tried this with postgres 7.4.5 and pgadmin3 1.0.2 and recent
cvs snapshot in pgadmin's debian repository ]

Looking at the pg_stat[io]_{user,all}_indexes views, I can see
statistics on all my indexes and primary keys, but selecting any index
or primary key in pgadmin3 and going to the statistics tab gives me,
in the case of 1.0.2, "No statistics are available for the current
selection", or in the case of the cvs snapshot, I just see whatever
was in the statistics tab before.

--
-- Cheetah