conditional logging based on client

From: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah(dot)rajesh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: conditional logging based on client
Date: 2008-07-22 12:17:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

We want to log all SQLs that has been executed by using psql client.
we do not want to use .psql_history as it is distributed and may be
deleted by users .

The original objective is that we should be able to know what all hand made
SQLs have been executed in past (which can date back as long as 1 year even)

regds
Mallah.