Re: Empty Table

From: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah(dot)rajesh(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br" <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Empty Table
Date: 2007-03-29 19:34:43
Lists: pgsql-sql

I dont think i clearly understand your requirement.

Are you wanting to restore the "PLAIN" backup of a database
with a different database name ?

what do you mean "deleting information of current database ..."

I have not used pgAdmin as i prefer cmd line mostly.

eager to help, (expect my next reply aft 6 hrs , i am abt to crash now).
hope someone else helps u in meantime.

regds